At Dr. Angart’s office, we’ll take great care of you and your teeth, whether it’s to simply maintain excellent dental health, solve an urgent issue or perform cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Jeffrey L. Angart, D.D.S.
Jeffrey L. Angart, D.D.S. is an innovator in his field and has been practicing for nearly 30 years. He has conducted extensive research and lectured nationally and internationally on cosmetic materials and tooth bonding. A graduate of The Ohio State University’s College of Dentistry, he holds a Bachelor of Science in Ceramic Engineering.
Dr. Angart created the New Albany, Ohio office from his long-time desire of taking dental care to a new level where patients are active partners in their care. The practice opened in the heart of New Albany in 2003 and takes a unique and distinct approach to dentistry. Dr. Angart’s professional team utilizes leading-edge technology in a serene setting to create a relaxed, calming and patient-centered environment. The Center for Dental Arts laboratory complements the practice where master technicians create on-site custom esthetic crowns and veneers.
Dr. Angart places a strong emphasis on education where patients are educated about procedures and supplied with resources to help them make informed decisions about their treatments. Dental professionals also engage in teaching and learning on site.
Dr. Angart has been practicing in the Columbus area since 1991. He began his professional career as a ceramic engineer, specializing in dental materials. After graduating in 1984, he served a comprehensive practice in Mansfield, Ohio that included periodontics, pediatric dentistry and extensive work in implant dentistry. Dr. Angart serves as a dental materials consultant to several dental manufacturers, has published extensively and has been involved in many round table meetings. He is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the Midwest Implant Institute, World Clinical LASER Institute and many other professional organizations.
Dr. Angart lives in New Albany with his wife and two children.
- The Ohio State University College of Engineering Bachelor of Science; Ceramic Engineering (1975-1980)
- The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Surgery (1980-1984)
- The Ohio State University Hospital General Practice Residency (1984-1985)
- Permit for Conscious Sedation in 1990
- Single and Multiple Unit Implant Placement 2010
- LASER Certification through the World Clinical LASER Institute 2014- Present
- Connective / Soft Tissue Grafting Certification 2016
Membership, Speaking Engagements Professional Accomplishments:
- Alumni of L.D. Pankey Institution Completed all Continuums
- Midwest Implant Institute
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow American Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association, and Columbus Dental Societies
- The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Department of Dental Material: Research Assistant under Lyle Zardiackas, Ph.D. (1976-1980) Study of Creep and Corrosion of 13 Dental Amalgams
- American Dental Association with National Bureau of Standards: Summer Internship Grant Award (1981) Study of Investment Material to Cast Titanium. Gaithersburg, MD. Education
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity Lectureship Has lectured extensively on Microhybrid Composite Indirect Techniques to various Dental Schools and Organizations.
- Lectured at ADA World Congress 1996 in Orlando, Florida, on belleGlass Applications
- Round Table with belle de st. Claire: December 1996, in California
- Lecture and hands-on demonstration on belleGlass at Chicago Midwinter Meeting: February 1997
- Clinical Development of belleGlass: First Dentist to provide and use belleGlass in practical use on patients
- International lecture, July 1997 to Indonesia and the Philippines on Direct and Indirect Microhybrid Composite Applications in Dentistry. Spoke to Dental Societies in Indonesia at Jakarta, Upong Jang Dong, Surumybaya, and in the Philippines at Makati Manila, Davao and Petongus
- Attended Kerr Round Table 1997 at Dana Point, California
- Lectured October 1997 in Houston at the Texas Dental Lab Association
- Lectured November 1997, Juarez, Mexico for the National Congress
- Moskey and Roe Dental Labs, Cleveland, Ohio
- 1998 Alumni meeting at The Ohio State University Post College Assembly: Twenty-first Century Restorations
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Ohio Chapter on April 1999: Esthetic Smile Design
- Mansfield Dental Society on May 1999: Esthetic Smile Design
- Near Monthly Courses “Over the Shoulder” courses on live patients of Indirect and Direct Participation Curriculum. Given February, April, May, July, October and November 1999, May 2000
- Plus Lecture support for belleGlass Laboratory courses provided by Kerr Corporation at the Columbus Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International lecture March 2000: “Advanced Composite Technology – With Micro-Invasive Procedures” and “Twenty First Century Polyglass Materials” – Excellence in applications for Indirect Techniques. Manila, Philippines; Singapore; Bangkok, Thailand; Taipei and Kaohsuang, Taiwan
- Hillcrest Study Club, Beachwood, Ohio May, 2000 “Advanced Composite Technology – With Micro-Invasive Procedures”
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity – Cleveland Chapter, November 2000: “Advanced Composite
- Technology – With Micro-Invasive Procedures” and “Twenty First Century Polyglass Materials” – Excellence in applications for Indirect Techniques.
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity – Columbus Chapter, December 2000: “Advanced Composite Technology – With Micro-Invasive Procedures”
- MIDWEST Implant Symposium 2001 – Contemporary Composite Technology and the Perio/Implant Relationship. February 9, 2001
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity – Columbus Chapter; Contemporary Composite Technology and thePerio/Implant Relationship. March, 2001 Research Experience