Construction view from our front windows this morning. Brr, it’s cold outside the the construction continues to move along!
Retailers and Restaurants for New Albany’s Market & Main
Developers The New Albany Co. and Daimler announced eight tenants that will move into the 47,000-square-foot Market & Main II building, starting in the fall. – from Columbus Business First Magazine
The new additions are:
- Board & Brush Creative Studio, a do-it-yourself woodworking studio for parties, events and fundraisers. The 1,600-square-foot space is expected to open in October.
- Hayley Gallery, an art gallery that has been in New Albany for 10 years, that will relocate from its current spot to a 1,250-square-foot space in October.
- PetPeople, a 4,200-square-foot pet food and accessories store opening in December.
- Truluck, a 1,200-square-foot jewelry and accessories boutique that started as a pop-up and will open in December.
- Freshii, the second Central Ohio restaurant for the Canada-based chain that specializes in healthy bowls, salads, wraps and other quick eats. It is taking 2,200 square feet and is expected to open in November. (MENU HERE)
- Nosh Eatery & Creative Catering, which is taking a 5,000-square-foot spot and is expected to open in January. (MENU HERE)
- Columbus Obstetricians-Gynecologists Inc., which will occupy 3,400 square feet and open in February.
- The Wallick Companies, a developer of multi-family housing and assisted-living communities, which will move 90 employees into 18,000 square feet of offices on the project’s second floor.
Master Plan Update
Market and Main Phase II – 160 W. Main Street, between Heit Center and Hudson 29
Do you know who’s going into the new building beside Healthy New Albany on Rt. 62?
So far, we know that Hayley Art Gallery may be leasing some space to move to this location, as well as Board and Brush (a DIY studio). Construction and build outs are expected to be complete by early August 2017. Comment on this post if you know of more stores coming to be our neighbors!
VIEW MORE OF OUR DENTAL BLOG HERE
Market and Main Apartments
New residential flair is coming to New Albany’s village center. Aiming to appeal to young professionals and empty nesters, this 130 unit apartment community will be at the Market and Main Roundabout. We can see all of the construction from our windows!
Roundabout Construction at the intersection of Rt. 62 and Greensward will begin in the summer of 2017. Please be prepared to follow posted Detours in these areas.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at 614-775-0840 or the Public Service Department at 614-855-0076 if you have additional questions
**8/2016 Upcoming Street Repairs 2016
Market Street and Fodor Road will be undergoing street pavement resurfacing. Please give yourself extra time if you have an appointment this week.
This notice is being posted as a courtesy notice if you will have an appointment on the week of Monday, August 8th through Friday, August 12th. Some parking spaces will be closed for a short amount of time and may be reserved for construction vehicles.
Jeffrey L. Angart, DDS