Kale & Quinoa Salad
Melanie, otherwise known as Mel, makes an awesome Kale and Quinoa Salad! It’s so refreshing in the the summer months and super healthy too! If you make the recipe, bring a batch in for us to try–we could always use a healthy pick-me-up in the Summer time too!
– 4 cups Kale (remove hard stems)
– 1 can of chick peas(drained)
– 1 bunch of green onion- chopped finely
– 1 small tub of crumbled feta cheese
– 1 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
– 1 cup of cooked quinoa
– 1/2 cup of olive oil
– Juice of 1-2 fresh squeezed lemons
-Add finely chopped kale to medium size bowl
-In a small bowl, mix together the juice from the lemons and olive oil and set aside.
-Add cooked quinoa, tomatoes, chick peas, green onion and feta cheese to the kale mix
-Drizzle with the lemon/olive oil dressing