- Call or text the office when you arrive – wait in your car, our team will let you in.
- To text, please use (614) 963-2613
- To call, please use 614-739-0819
- Wear a mask/face covering to your appt.
- Limit personal belongings you bring with you
- The waiting area is closed – no family members or companions
- Please use the restroom before you come in – disposable toothbrushes are unavailable
Please call us at 614-739-0819 if you have any questions.
*We may have adjusted your start time to accommodate our new schedule spacing due to added sterilization measures.
Please verify and confirm your appointment time.
- Cough or shortness of breath
- Any flu-like symptoms – fever, gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue
- Abdominal or muscle pain
- Previously diagnosed with COVID-19
- In contact with anyone who has been sick and/or diagnosed with COVID-19
- Traveled in the past 14 days
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends!