Here are some things you need to know before your appointment:
- Wear a mask/face covering to your appointment
- Limit personal belongings you bring with you
- The reception area space is limited – please limit additional family members or companions
- Disposable toothbrushes are currently unavailable for use before your appointment
- Disinfected containers available in each room for personal belongings
If any of the following apply, please contact the office to discuss your appointment.
- Cough or shortness of breath
- Any flu-like symptoms – fever, gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue
- Abdominal or muscle pain
- Previously diagnosed with COVID-19
- In contact with anyone who has been sick and/or diagnosed with COVID-19
- Traveled in the past 14 days
Please call us at 614-739-0819 if you have any questions.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends!
Jeffrey L. Angart, DDS