Here are some things you need to know before your appointment:
- Call or text the office when you arrive – wait in your car, our team will let you in.
- To text, please use 614-775-0840
- To call, please use 614-739-0919
- Wear a mask/face covering to your appt.
- Limit personal belongings you bring with you
- The waiting area is closed – no family members or companions
- Please use the restroom before you come in – disposable toothbrushes are unavailable
Please call us at 614-739-0819 if you have any questions.
*We may have adjusted your start time to accommodate our new schedule spacing due to added sterilization measures. Please verify and confirm your appointment time.
If any of the following apply, please contact the office to discuss your appointment.
- Cough or shortness of breath
- Any flu-like symptoms – fever, gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue
- Abdominal or muscle pain
- Previously diagnosed with COVID-19
- In contact with anyone who has been sick and/or diagnosed with COVID-19
- Traveled in the past 14 days
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends!
Jeffrey L. Angart, DDS