- Please continue to wear a mask to your appointment per the current CDC recommendations for healthcare settings.
- Hand sanitizer is located at check-in and checkout, along with multiple handwashing stations.
- If applicable: Please remember to bring your Biteguard with you to all appointments and take your pre-med 1 hour prior.
- Current COVID-19 symptoms, please contact the office to discuss your appointment.
- Recently in contact with anyone who has been sick and/or diagnosed with COVID-19.
Please call us at 614-739-0819 if you have any questions. You can also visit this link to learn about the additional ways we are keeping you safe: https://newalbanysmiles.com/sterilization-protocol/
We value your trust and loyalty and strive to provide a safe environment for our patients, neighbors, and friends!
– Jeffrey L. Angart, DDS